This product is available in the following formats:
Will America Survive Humanism?
Waves of pessimism overwhelm the European Union: its economy has stalled, good will between its members has dissolved, and its leaders watch helplessly as ever-increasing populations of Muslim immigrants establish hostile, independent communities within European borders. Europe is going the way of the Roman Empire, but how did it get here?
In Europe as a Mirror for America, Bojidar Marinov outlines the advance of Enlightenment thinking in the West, and explains how humanist philosophy has already destroyed Europe and is in the process of destroying America. Applying little-known historical examples with a touch of dry wit, Marinov establishes that America’s restoration, and the salvation of Europe, can be achieved only by a wholesale return to the foundation that originally made the West great: optimistic Christianity.
· Who speaks to culture: God or man?
· Why did the fledgling French Republic risk national defeat to squash a seemingly insignificant rural uprising in Vendée?
· Why was Marx hopelessly old-fashioned compared to Napoleon III?
· Should Parliaments be legislative or judicial?
· Why did the Renaissance fail to de-Christianize Europe, and why did the Enlightenment succeed?
· Why can’t pessimists learn anything from history?
· Why does “Something for Nothing” always become “Nothing for Something”?
· Which philosophies have an optimistic view of the future?
· Is cultural decline normative, or should we expect progress over time?
· Can a culture enjoy Christianity’s fruit without Christianity’s foundation?
About the Speaker: A Reformed missionary to his native Bulgaria for over 10 years, Bojidar preaches and teaches the doctrines of the Reformation and a comprehensive Biblical worldview. He and his team have translated over 30,000 pages of Christian literature emphasizing the application of the Law of God to every area of life and society, and published these translations online free of charge. He has been active in the formation of the Bulgarian Libertarian movement as both a co-founder and first chairman of the Bulgarian Society for Individual Liberty. Bojidar and his wife Maggie were the first Bulgarian parents in the recent Christian homeschooling movement, and they continue to encourage, help and support other homeschoolers in their country. Bojidar is committed to building and promoting a comprehensive, relevant, and worldview-oriented model for missions.
Specifications: MP4, running time 59 minutes
as low as $1.00
You may donate using your credit card through this page, through our secure site, or you are welcome to mail in a donation by check to: American VisionPO Box 220Powder Springs,...
as low as $2.95 $10.00
When a devotee of private property, free market, limited government principles states his position, he is inevitably confronted with a barrage of socialistic clichés. Failure to answer these has effectively...
as low as $2.95 $5.00
Movies are a self-contained world. The writers and producers make the rules and the circumstances for the worlds they create. Most often though, films use the assumed order of the...
as low as $2.95 $4.95
Hear Gary DeMar and Robert Thomas debate the "end times." Two scholars defend their different interpretations of biblical eschatology. Listen in and make up your own mind... MP3 audio; 75...