The preterist interpretation (past in fulfillment) has a long history in Christianity. The resources found in this PDF collection make the case loud and clear.
1) John Bray's comprehensive commentary on the Olivet Discourse, Matthew 24 Fulfilled
2) The Day and the Hour by Frank Gumerlock
3) A very rare and hard-to-find 165-page book The Apocalypse in the Ancient Church by Ned Stonehouse
4) "Chiliasm in the Writings of the Apostolic Fathers" by Albertus Pieters, a very rare two-part article from 1938
5) "Debunking a Debunker of Preterism" by Gary DeMar
Worth well over $50, the Preterist Apologetic Collection is a great addition to any Bible prophecy research library. The Stonehouse book alone can't be found for less than $500; it's that rare. And good luck finding the Pieters article anywhere but in this set.
Specifications: 5 PDF files; 966 pages
Sold Out - as low as $79.95 $200.00
Do you know what the “forgotten translation of the Bible” is and the impact it had on English history and the founding of our nation? It was the Bible used...
as low as $16.95 $19.95
"Kings must be obeyed for God’s cause, and not against God, and then, when they serve and obey God, and not otherwise... That sentence of God Almighty must always remain...
as low as $9.95 $19.95
Audiobook version also available here. Volume 1 of the Bahnsen Apologetic TrilogySee Volume 2 (The Impossibility of the Contrary) here, and Volume 3 (Pushing the Antithesis) here. This book is...
as low as $0.00
This product is available in the following formats: PDF eBook Subtitle: The Strange Case of the Treaty of Tripoli “. . . The United States of America is not in...