The Constitution is the law of the land, but how much do you really know about it? Do you know that is thoroughly grounded in biblical principles? What do you know about the men who wrote it? What actually took place at the Constitutional Convention?
Constitution 101 is a complete education. In this course, you will learn from top legal and historical minds about this amazing document and what it really means to be a constitutional republic. Complete with audio, video, and text, Constitution 101 is filled with dozens of hours of learning. After watching, listening, and reading all of the material in this course, you will be ready to take on any skeptic making claims about our country and its founding document being "secular."
This comprehensive course includes:
• The Biblical Principles of the U.S. Constitution (13-part audio set by John Eidsmoe)
• The Constitutional Collection (6-part audio series by Herb Titus and William Federer)
• Liberty or Tyranny? (2-part video series with Gary DeMar and Chief Justice Roy Moore)
• Gateway to Liberty (300-page ebook by Dr. Archie Jones)
• Establishment and Limits of Civil Government (200-page ebook by James Willson)
• God's Law and Government in America (150-page ebook)
• Catechism on the U.S. Constitution (110-page ebook)
• and much more...
It is an ethics, civics, history, and theology course all rolled into one sweeping and fascinating collection. Christians of all ages will benefit from Constitution 101.
You will never think about the Constitution the same way again!
Specifications: MP3 audio, MP4 video, and PDF
PLEASE NOTE: These are electronic files and are collectively very large. Be patient as they will take some time to download.
as low as $10.00
This Product is available in MP3 download format Politics is dirty... that’s why we’ve got to clean it up. “Where are we going? And why are we in this mess?”...
as low as $20.00 $29.95
A Crash Course on the U.S. Constitution with a Biblical Perspective Revealing the Christian Standards Grounded in America's Most Significant Founding Documents Now over 220 years old, the U.S. Constitution...