The preterist interpretation (past in fulfillment) has a long history in Christianity. The resources found in this PDF collection make the case loud and clear.
1) John Bray's comprehensive commentary on the Olivet Discourse, Matthew 24 Fulfilled
2) The Day and the Hour by Frank Gumerlock
3) A very rare and hard-to-find 165-page book The Apocalypse in the Ancient Church by Ned Stonehouse
4) "Chiliasm in the Writings of the Apostolic Fathers" by Albertus Pieters, a very rare two-part article from 1938
5) "Debunking a Debunker of Preterism" by Gary DeMar
Worth well over $50, the Preterist Apologetic Collection is a great addition to any Bible prophecy research library. The Stonehouse book alone can't be found for less than $500; it's that rare. And good luck finding the Pieters article anywhere but in this set.
Specifications: 5 PDF files; 966 pages
as low as $10.00 $15.00
For many Christians, interpreting Bible prophecy is a complicated task. As a result, they often turn to so-called Bible experts and complicated charts that include gaps in time, outrageous literal...
as low as $0.00
This product is available in the following formats: PDF eBook Subtitle: The Strange Case of the Treaty of Tripoli “. . . The United States of America is not in...
as low as $10.00 $19.95
From the founding of the colonies to the declaration of the Supreme Court, America's heritage is built up on the principles of the Christian religion. And yet the secularists are...
as low as $24.95 $50.00
The Bible tells us that the "fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge" (Proverbs 1:7). It also tells us "to be ready always with an answer" (1 Peter...